Thursday 5 April 2012

BEST DAYS

Looks like my bad days have come to an end.
I got a cool TITAN HTSE watch today. These watches are light powered watches. These can be charged by any light which have the power of 200 lux and upwards and the coolest thing is that even a candle light is sufficient to charge the watch.
Even the designs of these watches are unique and are based on similar systems which are self energized like satellites. The batteries are said to have a long life of up-to 20 years.
I have always loved watches and will continue to love them.
I might be having a lot of watches. May be more than 25. I have lost the count... must count them when i go back to my 'home sweet home'.
I remember that i got my first watch after getting my 1st std. final marks card. It was blue in colour and had a colourful parrot face which had to be lifted to check the time.
I have been wearing watches for more than 14 years now... sounds cool to me... am planning to buy the costliest one some day... without diamonds... cause that would seem girlish.

No comments:

Post a Comment